Advancement International Ltd.
595 Circlewood, Aurora, OH 44202(USA)
Phone: 330-562-8983 | FAX: 330-562-9990
Accepted forms of payment:
These Terms and Conditions cover Advancement International Ltd’s (Lugsdirect.com) policies regarding sales tax, billing, shipping, packaging, returns, cancellations, claims, warranties, site use, membership accounts, copyrights and trademarks. This policy may be updated or amended at any time. You should check this page periodically to ensure your awareness and understanding of our terms and conditions and any changes.
1.LugsDirect.com will add sales tax or any other tax imposed by law on the sale of any lug or shipping where required.
2. For sales in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, and Wisconsin, Sales tax is added to all orders unless you are logged into your account and have been approved for sales tax exemption. More states may be added as state laws regarding ecommerce sales change.
3. All sales tax charged to you will be submitted to the relevant taxing authority in accordance with tax laws and is not refundable to you by LugsDirect.com after it has been submitted to the relevant tax authority..
4. Prices do not include VAT, IGP or other export destination country taxes
Credit card Billing and Shipments
1. There is no minimum sale. You may order small quantities to sample our products. We are sorry that free samples are not available in order to keep these low factory direct prices.
2. All shipments are F.O.B. Aurora Ohio or Mentor, Ohio. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
3. Air shipments will be arranged upon your request, if prepaid.
4. Shipping delays are beyond the control of LugsDirect.com and we are not responsible
5. A $50 minimum administration charge will be added for any credit charge that does not hold up or is retracted or delayed FOR ANY REASON. Any unpaid charges will be financed at 2% per month where permitted and all collection fees including legal costs.
6. All payment problems may be referred to the BBB and credit reference agencies. Before reordering all outstanding billing issues must be clear including payment of payment fees and interest. LugsDirect.com reserves the right to refuse to sell to anyone with past billing issues or an inadequate credit profile.
1. Permission to return goods requires a return authorization. Please confirm the order date and the date shipped.
2. The minimum credit value of the material being returned must be $35 or over, except in the case of our packing error.
3. Lugs will be considered for return if they have been purchased within 30 days and are in resalable condition, in original packaging and conform to current catalog description and it is an sufficiently active item.
4. All goods returned for credit are to be returned freight prepaid by you to the address indicated on the return goods authorization provided by Lugsdirect.com
5. Credit will be issued at the same price at which purchased, less a 25% restocking fee.
1. Cancellation of orders will be accepted only assuming LugsDirect.com will charge or deduct for costs resulting from the cancellation. Cancellations cannot be accepted after the parts are shipped. See return and restocking policy above. Credit card orders cannot be cancelled.
2. Orders that remain unpaid two weeks after order placement will be automatically cancelled.
1. Unless otherwise specified, prices quoted include standard Domestic shipping packaging. If special packaging is required, LugsDirect.com must be consulted prior to placing an order.
UL user torque and wire ranges labels will accompany Listed lugs as appropriate.
These end use labels are also available on the web site.
1. Claims for shortages, erroneous charges or price corrections shall be considered void unless made in writing to LugsDirect.com within thirty (30) days of sale.
2. Claims against the shipping carrier are to be filed by you as lugs and freight were prepaid by you. LugsDirect.com will provide information and assistance to help speed the claim. All damage and missing items must be recorded on the shipping paperwork by you and the delivery truck driver must sign to confirm your statement “damaged” or “missing contents,” etc. to help your shipping loss claim be handled by the carrier.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Advancement International Ltd or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Advancement International Ltd, with copyright authorship for this collection by Advancement International Ltd, and protected by international copyright laws.
Advancement International Ltds trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Advancement International Ltds, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Advancement International Ltd. All other trademarks not owned by Advancement International Ltd or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Advancement International Ltd or its subsidiaries.
License and Site Access
Advancement International Ltd grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Advancement International Ltd. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Advancement International Ltd. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Advancement International Ltd and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Advancement International Ltds name or trademarks without the express written consent of Advancement International Ltd. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Advancement International Ltd.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Advancement International Ltd so long as the link does not portray Advancement International Ltd, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Advancement International Ltd logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Your Membership Account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Advancement International Ltd and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Warranty for IHI, and other brands sold through the LugsDirect.com Web site:
Advancement International Ltd. warrants that each electrical lug sold is free from defects and conforms to the standards found on the applicable standards on the standards page. While manufacturing defects are rare, they will occur and consequently defects should be considered in the safety planning and design of all installations by your qualified personnel. Any lug having a visible or suspected defect should not be installed but should be returned for inspection by the manufacturer.
Any item that is found, within the warranty period of one year, not to meet these standards after examination and conformation by the manufacturer, will be repaired or replaced without charge at the manufacturer's option. This warranty applies only if all of the conditions of use have been appropriate and as specified, throughout the warranty period, and that the item has not been subject to overloads and that the item has been installed and used subject to all applicable codes and regulations. liability shall be strictly limited to replacement of defective items and in no event shall AI be liable for any special or consequential damages beyond the original purchase price. The warranties contained herein are made expressly in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied.
Copyright © 2022 Advancement International Ltd, Aurora Ohio - All Rights Reserved
Advancement International Ltd is a registered company of Ohio, USA
IHI® is the Registered Trademark of International Hydraulics Inc.
LugsDirect.com is owned and operated by Advancement International Ltd.
DUNS # 148692197, REGISTERED WITH CCR, CAGE / NCAGE NUMBER 5A6R9,
A2 WOMAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS, NAICS 423610, SIC 3643,
Made in the USA from domestic and imported parts. NAFTA CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE