NEUTRAL BARS (GROUND BARS, EARTH BARS) WITH MOUNTING HOLES & SLOTTED SCREWS - AVAILABLE FROM STOCK - AMP RATED 85A (CU), 70A (AL). Made in the USA. Brumall brand. All parts wire range is 4-14 AWG, the parts are ordered by number of usable wires 2-22.
Compare Connectors mechanics para un conductor
CON AGUJEROS DE MONTAJE y tornillos de cabeza ranurada - disponible en almacén - AMP NOMINAL 85A (CU), 70A (AL). Hecho en los EE.UU.. Marca Brumall. Todos rango de cable partes es 4-14 AWG, las piezas están clasificadas por número de cables usuable 2-22.
- UL Recognized ("UR" mark) Class ZMVV2.E61509 and "CSA" Certified (CSA mark)
-Installation must be carried out only by qualifed electrians in accordance with all applicable NEC & UL/CSA standards for the approved application.
Amp Rated at 85 Amps for Copper wire and 70 Amps for Aluminum wire
- Wire range, American Wire Gauge AWG 4-14 CU (copper wire), 4-12 Al (aluminum wire) Dual Rated, Solid & Stranded,
rigid or semi rigid stranding.
- Tightening torques, 4-6 AWG = 45 lb-in, 8 AWG = 40 lb-in, 10-14 AWG = 35 lb-in
CONDITIONS OF ACCEPTABILITY:
- 1. The connector shall be prevented from turning by close fitting walls, or other turn preventive features
such as two mounting holes.
- 2. Approved for 90 ° C Temperature Rating Wire, CU9AL UL486A-UL486B
- 3. Consideration should be given to the need for marking the end use equipment catalog numbers and wires ranges and other markings as determined by the end use equipment requirements.
- 4. The connectors employing the slotted head clamping screw and hexagonal clamping screw have ben tested using the torque values as specified in UL486A-UL486B First Edition, Table 21. The need for marking this assigned torque value for the connectors employing the slotted head screw and hexagonal head, on the end product shall be considered by the end product engineer.
- 5. The neutral bar shall not be mounted to a bus bar to act as a power distribution means to or from that bar.
- The neutral bar is designed to be used as a neutral bar for ground or power.
- The neutral bar is for use only in complete equipment where the suitability of the combination is determined & approved by UL
- The mounting screw is to be size #10-32 UNF. The proper use of washers to distribute screw clamping forces on the aluminum should be employed. Bellevilles and lock nuts should be considered in case of vibration.
- The screw will hold the smaller wires when the appropriate torque for the small wire is fully applied
-Dry locations only.
-----------CONSTRUCTION NOTES-------------- - The tolerance between mounting holes is +/-.015"
- The mounting hole is .201 +.006/-.003.
- The listed overall length of each bar is +/-.020
- Material is High Strength Tempered aluminum 6160 with conductivity approx. 43% IACS.
-Aluminum body is Tin Plated to resist oxidation and galvanic corrosion.
-Screws are Zinc Plated Steel with Trivalent (Cr+3) Chromate conversion top layer.